Dr. Madhura Rajebahadur - Eye Specialist In Nashik
Dr. Madhura Rajebahadur trained in best institutes in India. Currently, she is practicing in Rajebahadur Hospital as an Ophthalmologist. She has expertise in Ophthalmology and phacoemulsification. Over 5 years of experience and her hard work in the health care industry, she becomes the best Eye specialist in Nashik.
She always tries to deliver the best and most advanced technology and training to assist the patients completely. She started it with each patient experiences, eye check-up and required inquiries. Also explained treatment options. Therapy for various eye conditions is carried out to bring light to the patient eyes. It’s because of patients, Doctor becomes the best eye specialist in Nashik.
Since she started working with Rajebahadur Hospital, she provides complete, compassionate eye care to the residents at affordable costs. Her reputation among patients grew due to quality eye care.
She has presented various research papers and posters in a state, national and international conferences. Publications in national journals. She also conducts free eye camps in a remote area of Nashik district’s villages. She also got the Award for service in various free medical camps.
Her mission is to provide patient-centered, high-quality, kind and complete eye care at an affordable price to all beneath one roof.
- CORNEA SERVICES
- GENERAL OPHTHALMOLOGY SERVICES
- CONTACT LENS SERVICES
- PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMIC SERVICES
- RETINA SERVICES
- SQUINT SERVICES
- NEURO OPHTHALMOLOGY SERVICES
- UVEA SERVICES
- OCULOPLASTY SERVICES
- LOW VISION SERVICES
- GLAUCOMA SERVICES
- Ophthalmology and phacoemulsification
- Cataract Surgeries
- Corneal Transplants
- Squint/Cross-Eye Correction
Must visit Rajebahadur Hospital for the best eye treatment given by the best eye specialist in Nashik and get rid of your eye problems.
What Does An Ophthalmologist Do?
All evaluations that purport to diagnose eye disease should be carried out by a physician. An ophthalmologist is a doctor of medicine who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the eye, in addition to diagnosing the systemic disease that manifests in eye signs or symptoms.
Since ophthalmologists perform operations on eyes, they are considered to be both surgical and medical specialists.
When To Meet An Eye Specialist?
There is a misconception that children do not need regular eye care check up like elders. This misconception can prove to be dangerous for kids suffering from eye infections or refractive errors. A child regular eye examinations extremely important.
Eye Checkups At Various Stages Such As:
1. Child is 3 years old.
2. Child enters pre-primary school
3. Child enters secondary school.
4. Child complains of pain, severe irritation in the eyes.
5. An external body/object entering the child’s eye.
6. Regular checkups if the child’s family has a history of eye problems.
- Adults must visit their eye specialist once in a year.
- Adults suffering from diabetes must visit their eye specialist once every 6 months.3.
- Even mild pain in eyes should be taken seriously who have family history of eye problems.4.
- If an adult experiences pain in eyes, and is forty years or older he or she must visit an eye doctor to check if their eyes need reading glasses.
Immediately visit your eye specialist in case of red eyes, pain in eyes, diminished vision or if your eye is continuously watering.