MEDICINAL, CRITICAL CARE AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Rajebahadur Hospital and Research Center Pvt.Ltd. infectious disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions resulting from all types of infections. These can include Infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
Infectious diseases treated
Many common infections can be treated by your primary care provider. Your doctor may refer you to an infectious disease specialist if the infection is difficult to diagnose, accompanied by a high fever or does not respond to treatment.
AN INTRODUCTION TO INFECTIOUS DISEASE
- Bone and joint infections
- Complicated urinary tract infections
- Heart valve infections
- Lyme disease
- Malaria and other tropical diseases
- Mumps and Rubella
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Post-operative infections
- Rheumatic fever
- Tick-borne infections
- Travel Medicine